These rules are in place for the safety and enjoyment of all our customers.
Upon visiting Monkey Magic, you are agreeing to abide by all of the following rules.
- Monkey Magic is a parentally supervised play area; parents/guardians must supervise children using our facilities at all times. We provide members of staff who monitor the equipment and have access to the first aid facilities, these staff are NOT provided to supervise children using the facilities.
- Children must remove shoes before using the play facilities and for health and safety reasons, socks MUST be worn at all times. If you have come out in a hurry, socks are available to purchase at reception.
- We ask that parents/guardians ensure that all children use the toilet before entering the play area. Children under 5 years must be accompanied to the toilet.
- Only children of 8 years and under may use the play facilities. During peak times, Adults are NOT permitted to use the play equipment unless permission is obtained from management.
- Age and height restrictions apply. These are in place for the safety and enjoyment of all children.
- No running on carpeted areas, footballs MUST be kept in the designated sports zone.
- Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed. Staff WILL remove any such items that are found not to be bought from the bistro.
- Food and drink MUST NOT be taken onto any of the play facilities.
- Hair longer than shoulder length must be tied back. We recommend that children and adults should dress accordingly so that they may use the equipment safely.
- During peak times, play sessions are restricted to a strict 2 hour session.
- Verbal or physical violence towards any team member or visitor’s to Monkey Magic will not be tolerated. Abusive behaviour will result in the immediate ejection of the persons responsible. No refunds will be given.
- Monkey Magic reserves the right to refuse entry or to ask anyone to leave the building should these rules of play not be followed.
- Children and Adults are not permitted to climb up slides the wrong way or take toys onto the play equipment; this is for your own safety and the safety of others. Parents/guardians must supervise their children.
- Children who are unwell should not enter the play area.
- Any accidents are to be reported to a member of staff. Where requested, first aid facilities are available.
- Parents/Guardians should note that whilst every consideration has been given for the safety of children using the play centre, Monkey Magic cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur as a result of children playing on the equipment.
- The Management of Monkey Magic does not accept any liability for any loss (including theft), damage or personal injury, unless due to our negligence or any other breach of duty.
Upon Entering Monkey Magic Play Centre, you are agreeing to adhere to all of the above rules of play. If you witness any infringement of these rules, please contact a member of staff.
Thank you for your custom and we trust you enjoy your visit.