These rules are in place for the safety and enjoyment of all our customers.
Upon visiting Monkey Magic, you are agreeing to abide by all of the following rules.
- Nappy changing and the use of potties etc. should be conducted in the dedicated baby changing room, ensuring nappies are placed in the correct bins provided. Nappies should NOT be changed within the main play area or at tables.
- Play sessions are restricted to a strict 2-hour’s session and this includes eating any food ordered.
- Monkey Magic is a parentally supervised play area; parents/guardians must supervise children using our facilities at all times. We provide members of staff who monitor the equipment and have access to the first aid facilities, these staff are NOT provided to supervise children using the facilities.
- Children must remove shoes before using the play facilities and for health and safety reasons, socks MUST be worn at all times. If you have come out in a hurry, socks are available to purchase at reception.
- We ask that parents/guardians ensure that all children use the toilet before entering the play area. Children under 5 years must be accompanied to the toilet.
- Only children of 10 years and under may use the play facilities. During peak times, Adults are NOT permitted to use the play equipment unless permission is obtained from management.
- Age and height restrictions apply. These are in place for the safety and enjoyment of all children.
- No running on carpeted areas, footballs MUST be kept in the designated sports zone.
- Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed. Staff WILL remove any such items that are found not to be bought from the bistro.
- Food and drink MUST NOT be taken onto any of the play facilities.
- Hair longer than shoulder length must be tied back. We recommend that children and adults should dress accordingly so that they may use the equipment safely.
- Verbal or physical violence towards any team member or visitors to Monkey Magic will not be tolerated. Abusive behaviour will result in the immediate ejection of the persons responsible. No refunds will be given.
- Monkey Magic reserves the right to refuse entry or to ask anyone to leave the building should these rules of play not be followed.
- Children and Adults are not permitted to climb up slides the wrong way or take toys onto the play equipment; this is for your own safety and the safety of others. Parents/guardians must supervise their children.
- Children who are unwell should not enter the play area.
- Any accidents are to be reported to a member of staff. Where requested, first aid facilities are available.
- Parents/Guardians should note that whilst every consideration has been given for the safety of children using the play centre, Monkey Magic cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur as a result of children playing on the equipment.
- The Management of Monkey Magic does not accept any liability for any loss (including theft), damage or personal injury, unless due to our negligence or any other breach of duty.
- Please do not play in front of slide exits & it is forbidden to climb on the netted walls or the system structure. Riding down the slide on cars is also forbidden & unsafe.
- Balls or other objects should not be thrown at each other.
- In the interests of Health and Safety, please ensure that any food debris which falls on the floor around your table is picked up by YOU as soon as possible. Please report any spillages to a member of staff who will be happy to clean the area.
Upon Entering Monkey Magic Play Centre, you are agreeing to adhere to all of the above rules of play. If you witness any infringement of these rules, please contact a member of staff.
Thank you for your custom and we trust you enjoy your visit.